The whole country chanted the name Mahendra Singh Dhoni when the Indian cricket team won the world cup in 2011. MS Dhoni has been praised by the best many times for his strategies, leadership, and great play when under pressure. We all know that Dhoni makes things up as he goes along on the field, but only a few of us know how smart and funny he is when he talks to the media and answers questions.
We’ve put together 10 funny quotes from MS Dhoni, who is known as the “king of comebacks.
1. He kept his cool when they lost to Australia
2. It looks like he has the same attitude whether he wins or loses.
3. Making fun of Daryl Harper in a subtle way
4. How Dhoni and his team dealt with stress
5. Getting back at the reporter in a clever way
6. His winning strategies
7. His answer was right about how the last few Indian batsmen played
8. Owning up to going grey
9. When asked about India’s bowling in the 2013 One-Day International (ODI) Series against Australia in which India gave up runs but also had to chase down big goals Kohli said
10. When asked what he was thinking during a game he said